Fluent or Native French Graduate Technical Business Analyst - London or Birmingham
As a Fluent or Native French Graduate Technical Business Analyst at Acturis you will:
- Work in one of five teams focused on core Acturis System development and implementation, web solution development for customers or insurance product implementations
- Help our French clients understand the options and possibilities for how they can use the highly configurable and complex Acturis System
- Design and implement top quality new software solutions
- Solve challenging technical problems using a structured and logical approach
- Gather client requirements and turn these into detailed, unambiguous and accurate specifications
- Manage the build of sometimes complex implementations, and ensure this is done to specification
- Continuously monitor and improve all aspects of the Acturis System
- Support the sales team by contributing to client proposals including presenting and demonstrating technical solutions to clients
You will be given early responsibility for discrete projects and will receive structured feedback three times a year.
Technical Business Analyst roles exist in teams across the business at Acturis. The roles differ in technical focus, more technical roles include those responsible for developing the code and processes for solutions such as Acturis’ reporting solutions. Roles also differ in the amount of client-facing time, some roles involve a lot of interaction with our French broker and insurer clients while others involve working closely with internal teams. At interview we will review your skill set and take into account any preferences you may have to identify the best fit role for you.
Please note that Acturis is unable to sponsor any candidates for the above graduate role as the Home Office's eligibility criteria will not be satisfied. Immigration rules are subject to change and the above information is correct as at July 2019.
The successful candidates will have following attributes:
- Native or fluent in French
- An aptitude for applying technology and structured problem solving
- At least a 2.1 in a technical subject – Maths, Physics, Engineering
- Strong A-levels (at least A in Maths)
- A track record of delivering on projects and an ability to carry tasks through to completion
- An ability to work in teams and learn quickly
- Demonstrated an interest in and experience of using IT and software
- Some roles are more client focused where an ability to build relationships with customers and strong communication skills are essential
- Confident and eager to take responsibility